We have a roster of interesting entrepreneurs already deep in the ‘Pymwymic Approved’ screening process for Impact Days 2016. Most of these companies are sourced through our team, through trusted partners, or members. But for the conference, we are keeping THREE SLOTS open for new companies that apply through the website.
Growth stage impact companies are invited to enter the application process for Pymwymic investor funding.
- Impact must be core to the business model
- Business model is scalable; seeking € 250K to € 2 million
- Be a values match to Pymwymic.
This year our particular interest goes out to companies active in:
- Tech for a Healthy Earth (technology or product to improve the Earth’s ecosystems)
- Women-Led Impact at Scale (female entrepreneurs with global expansion goals)
- Impact enterprises based in Europe (with Impact either in Europe or elsewhere)
Also: we are assembling information about impact entrepreneurs creating Refugee Response Companies operating in Europe. If you are aware of a company that has a possibility for a sustainable business model, please tell them to apply.
Apply here, deadline for applying is 1 March 2016.